When God called me to have my daughter, He also weighed it on my heart to be at home for my child. I so want to be the perfect homemaker-spotless house, immaculate decor, baking cookies, cakes and doing mommy things. Needless to say, this does not happen when you and your husband work and have a 2.5 year old.
I was thinking tonight in my bible study about not being able to do all those things now and how I can do all those things when my daughter is in school and I have time. But then I realize that I want to cherish every minute I have with her now so the house can stay dirty. I would rather have today with her, and have a dirty house, than a clean house and a grown up little girl....Do you get my point? We are never promised tomorrow so cherish every minute you have. Plus, they grow up so quickly...
No comments:
Post a Comment